Re: [CODE HELP] strtok?!?

From: Peter Ajamian (peter@pajamian.dhs.org)
Date: 01/29/01

Kaun Lazaro wrote:

>  >
>  > I've been working on my rename code and have redone my entire cast system
> so
>  > that ALL of the argument is sent to manual spells, the only problem I'mm
>  > having is that I can't find a way to remove the obj part of the argument
> so
>  > that only the last half of it remains...
>
> Could you be more specific and maybe give an example of what you're
> trying to do?
>
> sorry, the full command and arg is: c 'rename' dagger dagger of unholy power
>
> I want to remove the first dagger....

You can use one_argument or any_one_argument or half_chop.  If you use
the first two then the return value will be the remainder of the
arguments, so if argument is passed with "dagger dagger of unholy power"
and you do this...

argument = one_argument(argument, arg);

Then arg will hold "dagger" and argument will be left with "dagger of
unholy power".

Regards, Peter