[Question] Followers

From: Edward Felch (dustlos@hotmail.com)
Date: 01/30/01

I've been having some odd problems with limiting the number of followers a
person can have (either player or mobs from spells and such). I see utils.c
has the add_follower, and act.movement.c has do_follow, however, even with
some simple checks for charisma of the leader and such, mobs would still be
created and follow the leader even after it says you can't have any more
followers, and players seem to be able to follow another player and such...
Could anyone help me out a bit here?