Portal Code Question

From: Albert Brauneis (Dajawu36@aol.com)
Date: 03/01/01

Hello,

I inserted the portal code from the snippets page to test it out, I added
some things that should be there and I changed the object number of the
portal item but that is it. When I try to enter the portal it crashes my
mud, I tracked the error to this line in do_auto_exits()

if (EXIT(ch, door) && EXIT(ch, door)->to_room != NOWHERE && !EXIT_FLAGGED(EXIT(ch, door), EX_CLOSED))

and my mud says:
Mar 02 00:25:10 :: SYSERR: Illegal value(s) passed to char_to_room. (Room: 12047
/1879 Ch: 00E87100

Just to note I casted portal on 'jupiter' in this example. Just wondering
how I can fix this?

Al