Re: [NEWBIE][CODE] invalid_race/invalid_class

From: Jared Noble (jnoble@inreach.com)
Date: 03/06/01

I have skipped through it. Due to the fact that all this does is give me the
ability to limit items by race as well as class, and I didn't feel it was
needed, and because I was utterly frustrated as all hell, I just deleted it.

Also, because I knew if I was having so much trouble with this everything
else wouldn't work also. Sure enough, my hunch was right

The wtfaq is outdated and totally inaccurate for the latest releases of
circle.

I have spent the past half hour trying to make this work. First was having
to define PFDEF_RACE, not mentioned in the faq. Because I have DG Scripts, I
had to edit the function find_replacement to point to the pc_race_types
table. And I am currently in the middle of rewritting Nanny in interpreter.c
because what the faq wanted done to is simply does not work at all.

Hopefully, I can get this to work sometime tonight.
Wish me luck. I need it.