Moderation and copyover

From: Shane P. Lee (tacodog21@yahoo.com)
Date: 03/10/01

Man, it seems like all this banter about ANA() SANA() and invalid
schmana will never end! Can't you two take this outside or something?
Maybe if we called a good promoter, we could sell tickets:P

<OB Circle>
Here's my mandantory Circle contribution to the list :-)
I've sent a preliminary file to Erwin containing two patches
for the old copyover function. If he approves, I should be sending
it to the FTP site shortly. Since no-one got back to me on suggestions
for improvements, I've left it alone, save a few minor changes needed
to port it to bpl17, both stock and ASCII pfiles.
</OB Circle>

-FIRE

=====
You know you've landed gear-up when it takes full power to taxi.