Copyover for bpl17.

From: Shane P. Lee (tacodog21@yahoo.com)
Date: 03/11/01

Okay, I finally finished making those patches I promised everyone!
I sent them to Erwin for approval, got it, and uploaded the whole
thing to the FTP site. As soon as Alex (or whoever gets this one)
receives it, tests the .tar.gz for corruption and releases it into
the general population, all of you interested can go play with it,
both of you:P
It's named copyover-circle-bpl17.tar.gz (Erwin's name for it, not
mine :P), just in case you have problems figuring out which one it
is.

-FIRE
p.s. There are two patches, stock.diff and ascii.diff. If you don't
take time to read the README file inside the archive itself, don't
blame me when your MUD crashes and burns.

=====
Endless Loop: n., see Loop, Endless.
Loop, Endless: n., see Endless Loop.
    -- Random Shack Data Processing Dictionary