Re: Why doesn't the OLC on Circle30bpl17 work? How do I get it working?

From: SeaShaman T. Delphin (seashaman@yahoo.com)
Date: 03/28/01

--- KILLER APS <killer_aps@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Well now that my MUDS up, the OLC on circle30bpl17 doesn't seem to work
> when I tried accessing it. What gives. When I type OLC it says OLC is not
> yet complete.

    To get OLC running You will need to download the
OLC patch it's at:
ftp://ftp.circlemud.org/pub/CircleMUD/contrib/olc/online/OasisOLCv2.0a-bpl17.patch.gz

   This is assuming you are running it on a Linux/Unix
platform.  Be sure to download and read the readme
file in the same directory...

SirWhiteDragon - Code? I'm not Sick!