Re: Question involving extract_pending_chars()

From: Kras Kresh (kras_kresh@hotmail.com)
Date: 03/28/01

The problem is.. I need to extract another char, not the one being
extracted.  Using extract_char() while extract_pending_chars() is happening
doesn't work because I think the guy i want extracted is somewhere b4 this
the current guy.  and extract_char_final() on the guy I want to kill off
will mess up the loop?  I'm not sure about that. Ok the thing I'm trying to
accomplish is to kill off his summoned mob followers.  I already have a way
to knowing which of his followers are those, but with this
extract_pending_chars() thing it sets the count to 0 when its done and it
probably missed my guy.  Now he is flagged and isn't extracted.  Should I
make another loop in extract_pending_chars() to kill it if the count is > 0
and move that log after?