Re: Pueblo

From: Shane P. Lee (tacodog21@yahoo.com)
Date: 04/02/01

As a matter of fact, I am working on that as we speak.
I've learned a lot about the inner workings of the specific
html language substiuted in Pueblo and have managed to make
nice graphical rooms.
It even supports maping, which is extremely cool. I have a
sweet 3-D map and am working on some do_map code right now
to support it.
I really would like to encourage people to grab a copy of
Pueblo's sourcecode while they can. Chaco.com may not be up
for much longer and it will be harder to find if people don't
get on the ball and snag some copies.
I've been around long enough to know that when these things go
open-source, they tend to improve ten-fold within a few months
or so.
If anyone is interested in working with me on this project (I am
NOT going to attempt to work on Pueblo, only support it in
CircleMUD) email me off-list and I'll set up a shell account
where we can get down to buisness :-)
Also, if in the future people decide to improve on Pueblo please
contact me as I plan to stay on top of this and any improvements
would need to be taken into consideration.

For those of you wondering about the client side, it has great
help files for both Enhancing your MUD to support Pueblo and the
built-in TinTin++ support.
It isn't up-to-date with the latest TinTin++ as of right now, but
it does support aliases and such.

-FIRE

=====
Endless Loop: n., see Loop, Endless.
Loop, Endless: n., see Endless Loop.
    -- Random Shack Data Processing Dictionary