Re: Chat Channel question

From: Patrick Dughi (dughi@imaxx.net)
Date: 04/05/01

> I recently coded an ooc chatroom, my only problem is when I type noooc, you
> can still chat on the channel even though it says it's disabled.
>
> Anyone know how to fix this?

        Yes.

        However, you really ought to post the changes you made, and
anything applicable which was added.

        Off the top of my head, my guess is that it wasn't added in the
correct place in the do_gen_comm array of ..general communiation
channels..

        I assume, too, that you mean ooc channel, not chatroom?  When I
think chatroom, I conjure images of a web-based java thing, or an
irc/AOL-like system.

                                                        PjD