[NEWBIE] Adding aff2 flags

From: Brian Hutchins (brianh@osprey.net)
Date: 04/11/01

Howdy,
I need a little help adding AFF2 and other similar flags into my mud. If
anyone could walk me through this I would really appreciate it. I have added
new defines in utils.h, but I'm not quite sure what needs changed in
structs.h and any other places. I have searched for this, but could not find
any old posts that told exactly how to add them. I am using circle30bpl15 on
a windows 95 machine with MSVC++4 as my compiler. I know there are other
ways to add more flags, but I am sure this is the way I want to go.
Thanks in advance,
BH