[Admin] olc tutorial areas or Training New Builders

From: Jeremy Overbay (jeremy@tileandbath.com)
Date: 04/19/01

Has anyone ever worked on some sort of training area for new builders? I
envision an OLC University where potential builders come to learn their new
skills. Mob taught? some sort of specproc code to teach? someway to assign
temporary zones to new builders that can't crash the rest of the mudlib?
any constructive responses appreciated.

thanks

J.

ps. I am recruiting Builders. but I suck at recruiting. I keep getting
people who maybe do one little thing...then they lose interest. how do you
get good help around this town? any advice?