Re: [code] ascii pfiles and char creation

From: Jeremy Overbay (jeremy@tileandbath.com)
Date: 04/24/01

> Plus, when the character chooses the first available race (Human), the
mud
> will not crash, but neither will it save the Race line to the
playerfile -
> it has never done so successfully.

okay...first of all...the easiest thing to do is to completely hijack the
character class code and copy every instance of it. just change it to say
race instead of Class. you can get a little more help with it by looking at
some race snippets from the ftp site.  I also have the problem where if a
player chooses human it doesn't put it in the pfile....because it's
default. all my other races go into the pfile though. no biggie.

l8r
j.