[NEWBIE] Question about Rent...

From: Aruno Johnson (adj3@po.cwru.edu)
Date: 04/27/01

I classed this under NEWBIE as I think it is a NEWBIE issue, but responses
involving CODE issues are welcome.

I compiled circle30bpl18 on my windows NT machine and am playing around
with customizing things but I am having quite a bit of trouble with the
"rent."  Or at least with the save vs rent issue.  Since I am in the set up
stage I want to be able to save everything, eq and all, and quit.  I don't
really want to be bothered with finding an inn and renting the eq.  Is
there a way to simply turn renting off so to speak? As in when I quit the
gave saves my eq and all and will restore it without going through rent?