Re: [CODE] More fun!

From: Alex (ahdecker@home.net)
Date: 06/04/01

> Either change the number of MOB_FLAGS you have to a number between
> (1 << 31) and (1 << 0).  Otherwise, look up the 128 bitvector code
> in the snippets/archives to find out how to fix the 32 flag limit
> problem.
Sorry for the extra spam, but it seems that I DO have the 128 bitv
snipped installed (not my own doing), based on looking at the snippet
and comparing to my source.

I'll dig around and see if I can see any discrepencies between the
snippet code, any my codebase, to try and find the prob.

Gracias,

-Alex