[CODE][NEWBIE]Hedit snippet

From: Dave Willard (dwillard@iquest.net)
Date: 06/05/01

Hello Everyone,
I have been trying to patch in the Hedit code snippet into
my Circle bp17 mud with Oasis 2 and dg_scripts 7 or so. I
am pretty new to the code and have only done some smaller
stuff with flags and commands in the past. Has anyone ever
sucessfully patched that snippet into circle bp17 as it was
put out on circle bp11 and I have noticed that several of
the changes were to files that didnt exist any longer. If
someone could help me get this patched in it would be gre-
atly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Dave the Drunken Coder