[DG SCIRPTS] Actor.name?

From: Jonathan Syu (jonsyu@HOTMAIL.COM)
Date: 06/13/01

I'm using dg_scripts pl7. I saw a post about this for an earlier version
of dg scripts, but not sure if anyone else has experience this. It's about
how actor.name show the last person to log on, and not the current person.
Like, I have a test mob that just says Hi <whoever> when someone enters
the room. But instead of saying hi to the person who entered the room, it
says hi to someone who was in there before, but was already gone. Did
anyone experience this too? How do you fix it?