Re: Circle30bpl17 OlcOasis

From: Del (caminturn@earthlink.net)
Date: 06/14/01

Eduardo Bertin wrote:

> Heloow ..
>
> I was to compile circlemud 30bpl17 with the olcoasis, and in the hour that
> I was to compile it appeared message " MAKEFILE:35: * * * MISSING SEPARATOR. Stop.
> Somebody could help to decide my problem me?

Take a look at the link below, follow it to find the archives for the mailing
list. In it, search for your exact problem. I am sure you will find many
questions and answers of that exact same thing.
(trying to teach you what resources are available to you, and don't forget
about circlemud ftp site, and developer.circlemud.org site)