[ADMIN][CODE] Class/Race Restructuring

From: Edward Felch (dustlos@hotmail.com)
Date: 06/16/01

Hey all, I recently made races and classes into a structure to contain
pertinent information and along with changing the order of character
creation a bit made it so that both race and stats determine what classes
are available to you (this took a bit of thought and ended up in creating a
temp. array of the class name or NONE, if they couldn't have that class). If
anyone is interested in this idea please email me and I might make a bit of
a snippet out of it, easy work but the results are great.