Re: Long long int's and sprintf

From: Cris Jacobin (jacobinc@rcn.com)
Date: 06/16/01

        What is the difference between using %lu, %llu and the strtoull
function to write out the bitvector?  I'm currently using llu  as was
initially suggested.  Any reason beyond mere preference to change?

        Overall, been a quite helpful thread.  Now have 64 bits for
everything, with little effort.  Not sure I'll need 64 exit flags
however ;)  This was a topic that was a gaping hole in the archives so
bound to be of help to many.  Thanks to everyone who contributed,
especially the ascii conversion routines.

-jac