Re: META: Public flames

From: Daniel A. Koepke (dkoepke@circlemud.org)
Date: 06/20/01

On Wed, 20 Jun 2001, Mortius wrote:

> Your message was a flame hidden by the fact you got the guy the
> information. There's no need to be nasty to people just because they
> didn't know.

The point wasn't that he didn't know.  The point was that he should have
known because he was told where to look when he came onto the list.  And
has been told where to look every time he got a message from this list.
Not reading the FAQ is not an excuse for ignorance.

--
Daniel A. Koepke (dak), dkoepke@circlemud.org
Caveat emptor: I say what I mean and mean what I say.  Listen well.