Re: [CODE] XapObjs

From: Patrick Dughi (dughi@imaxx.net)
Date: 06/21/01

> By the way, there ARE other problems with the Xapobj patch.  There are
> two known bugs, one is up to the coder to resolve and is in the function
> that converts the objects into XAP objects. The other is a little bit
> more difficult to find.
>
> Also, you will probably be going to get Iedit and try to patch that in.
> It too had a bug in it and the fix was posted to this list by the author
> a while ago. It can be found in the archive if you know how/where to
> search for it.

        In truth, I didn't come up with either the bug-detection, nor the
fixes.  I don't have the names readily handy (saved in emails) but others
pointed those out, either to me, or on the list.

        You can find these names if you search for the occasions where I
make a statement like 'I really ought to put out a new patch for that,
when I get the time'.  ;)

                                                        PjD