Re: [CODE] XapObjs

From: DOOMer 2k (doomer18@hotmail.com)
Date: 06/22/01

Ok, i realize one line responses aren't exactly the most helpful,
but here's an idea that I think might solve the problem.

>sscanf(line,"%d %d %d %d %d %d %d %ld",t, t+1, t+2, t+3, t+4, t+5, &boogle,
>&tester);

You must include a SPACE in the format being scanned like so

sscanf(line," %d %d %d %d %d %d %d %ld",t, t+1, t+2, t+3, t+4, t+5,
      &boogle, &tester);

It's has to do with sscanf()'s weird functioning (are they ever going
to fix it?  That's always a good question i guess (but why does it need
to be fixed? Eh?  Anyone?  If that doesn't help, let me/us know.

I think that should help though.
Don't forget to change BOTH sscanf()'s to look the same.

Akuma the Raging Coder