Re: Poll: Where did you get your CircleMUD?

From: Sean Holt-Carden (mordist@home.com)
Date: 06/29/01

On Saturday 30 June 2001 02:45 am, you wrote:
<snip>
> 1.  When did you download CircleMUD?
        about 5 years ago (I think), could be less though.
> 2.  What version of CircleMUD did you download?
        I think it was 3.0 pl 4 [1]
> 3.  Was it stock or was it a contributed server?
        Stock
> 4.  What was the exact filename (if you can remember) of the server you
> downloaded?
        circle30bpl4.tar.gz[1]
> 5.  Why did you pick that particular version or server?
        It was the newest out at the time :)
> 6.  If you had to do it over again now would you use the same server?
> If not, what would you use and why?
        The only problems i've had with CircleMUD was quite honestly myself :)
        I have the "insert bug here" flag set I guess ;)
<snip>

Hope this helps you,
Sean

[1] = It has been a while since I downloaded it so there's a rather large
possibility that i'm wrong about the patch-level or exact time of which the
source was downloaded ;)

--
Once is happenstance,
Twice is coincidence,