Re: Retirement

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 07/02/01

On Mon, 2 Jul 2001, Carlos Myers wrote:

>From: "George Greer" <greerga@circlemud.org>
>>
>http://www.circlemud.org/pub/CircleMUD/contrib/olc/online/OasisOLCv2.0.1-bpl
>17.README
>>
>> OasisOLC version 2.0.1, patched against CircleMUD bpl17
>
>Is it me or did the patch file between 2.0 and 2.0.1 only include the
>changes between pre3 and pre4 plus code for the bpl19 zone system and what I
>submited?  Essentally, it's missing the changes made in pre1, pre2 and pre3.
>
>Don't know if this problem exists in the full version.

It's diff'ed versus Julian's OasisOLCv2.0a-bpl18.patch.gz.  Or at least, it
should be.  One of the problems of working on it over the past year has
been losing bug reports and forgetting exactly what was in what tree.  You
can look at:

http://www.circlemud.org/~greerga/working/oasis_compendium/oasis20-bpl17/

that's the source of what I diffed it against.

The v2.0.1-bpl17.patch is guaranteed accurate.  I checked out a fresh copy
of bpl17 to diff it against.

--
George Greer
greerga@circlemud.org