Giving MUD Away

From: Michael Gallagher (m_gally@HOTMAIL.COM)
Date: 07/10/01

I've worked hard on my MUD for the last 2yrs and I'm getting a bit tired of
the work. I'd like to get my spare time back :). It's been heavy editted
I've been organized. You can check out all the info you need to know at
www.stfmud.com and the domain still has another year and that can be
transferred to your name. The only thing I need to know is that it will be
going into the hands of someone who knows how to handle it and will keep it
online. It's a Star Trek MUD btw. If you want to talk to me about it use
the "Email Webmaster" link on the site or need anymore info on it and the
work I've done to it (which btw I've well documented).

Thanx
Subliminal