Re: Kolira returns to Circle from LP

From: nwhite (nathanmwhite@earthlink.net)
Date: 07/26/01

> It sounds (and looks like) you have some permision problems. Are you using
> the same user to run the autorun script, as you used to unpack the
> archived mud ? If not a solution could be to set the files to all acces.
I have only one account on the server. I logged in, unpacked, configured,
make, changed the port, autorun
*shrug*
nwhite
    "Religion is Religion, there is no right or wrong, do not let others
tell you different. Believe in what you personally believe, and when the
time comes, the decision will be made.." quoted by:
Drakona Shijtan WolvenMoon