Re: Pet Peeves.

From: The Luthers (Dana and Todd) (luthers@ex-pressnet.com)
Date: 07/31/01

From: "Alex" <fletchra@QSILVER.QUEENSU.CA>
> finally, rather than having a big bonus at the end of the fight, the xp is
> actually split by damage to the creature.
>
> it makes sense when you look at it, prolly not in this text format.

What about the people in the group who don't do damage? I'm thinking
about the clerics and such whose purpose is to heal and protect the
ones who are taking the damage in the fight. They'll end up with the
short end of the stick and then suddenly *poof* no more clerics being
made. Point to ponder when you start basing off of damage done.

Dana