OLC patching problems

From: Andrew Venzor (neostar@INORBIT.COM)
Date: 07/31/01

Oooi I hate patches, but OLC seems to be a pain to do manually. Anyway, the
patching isn't the problem. I patch it all fine, using CYGNUS' patch
command. No errors there. But I use Borland C/C++ 5.0's make and all up
until it starts the linking, no errors. But when it tries to link I get
errors complaining about "unresolved external references". I am using a
brand new edition of Circle3.0b pl18 and the correct Oasis OLC patch file.
I haven't done anything to th files except rename "conf.win.h" to "conf.h".
I had previously thought it was because of the customizations I had made to
my MUD, but I guess this proves that is not the case. (this is so
aggravating!)
Here is a copy of the errors I am getting:

Error: Unresolved external '_save_all' referenced from module comm.c
Error: Unresolved external '_cleanup_olc' referenced from module comm.c
Error: Unresolved external '_improved_editor_execute' referenced from
module modify.c
Error: Unresolved external '_do_edit' referenced from module interpreter.c
Error: Unresolved external '_do_oasis' referenced from module interpreter.c
Error: Unresolved external '_do_tedit' referenced from module interpreter.c
Error: Unresolved external '_oedit_parse' referenced from module
interpreter.c
Error: Unresolved external '_zedit_parse' referenced from module
interpreter.c
Error: Unresolved external '_sedit_parse' referenced from module
interpreter.c
Error: Unresolved external '_medit_parse' referenced from module
interpreter.c
Error: Unresolved external '_redit_parse' referenced from module
interpreter.c
Error: Unresolved external '_medit_string_cleanup' referenced from module
modify.c
Error: Unresolved external '_oedit_string_cleanup' referenced from module
modify.c
Error: Unresolved external '_redit_string_cleanup' referenced from module
modify.c
Error: Unresolved external '_tedit_string_cleanup' referenced from module
modify.c

This isn't all of them because the DOS box is limited to only a few lines
at a time. What am I doing wrong?