some ideas

From: nwhite (nathanmwhite@earthlink.net)
Date: 08/02/01

Hey all :)
    I've seen it done, I've had it done. but dunno how to do this myself.
In OasisOLC, doing both edit and olc saves at the quit of an edit.
Also, being able to assign more than one olc zone to a builder.
as i said, seen it, had it. just dunno what was done.
Nwhite

    "Religion is Religion, there is no right or wrong, do not let others
tell you different. Believe in what you personally believe, and when the
time comes, the decision will be made.." quoted by:
Drakona Shijtan WolvenMoon