Re: Building or coding problem?

From: Timbrewolf (brandon@timbrewolf.com)
Date: 08/04/01

Del Wrote:
> Is there an extra description for the rose?

Yes.  The rose extra description is below (A white rose is the symbol for
purity and loyalty.).  The extra description for the moonstone (white) is
moonstone is opaque -- blah blah below :)

It seems to me that it should just be finding one of the descriptions
(probably the one in the room) and show that one instead of trying to show
them both (which I assume it is doing since the rose does not glow, and that
message doesn't show up if you don't have a white moonstone).

Thanks for the help :)