[CODE][BUG] tedit and page_string

From: Mike Breuer (mbreuer@new.rr.com)
Date: 08/16/01

I admit that when I installed Oasis, it was kind of a hack job, but from
looking at the patch and the bpl18 code, I believe this bug still exists.
I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.  :-)

In act.informative.c, do_gen_ps allows you to view various text "files"
using the page_string function.  All of the calls to page_string pass 0 as
the third parameter, which tells page_string not to make a copy of the
string passed.  This can cause a problem if someone is paging through the
news file (for example) at the same time that an immortal is editing the
file.

I thought a neat fix would be to update the descriptors for users who happen
to be paging, but close examination shows this would require some major
hacks in string_write.  The easiest fix is to update all the page_string
calls in do_gen_ps to pass 1 (or TRUE) as the third parameter.

Mike