[Admin] Warnings, Rules, etc

From: Alex (fletchra@qsilver.queensu.ca)
Date: 08/20/01

over the last 4-5 days, i've had to send out quite the number of warnings,
even though we re-worked the order of the mailing list faq to indicate
almost precisely what the rules were.

the fact that i've had to do this indicates to me that people do not
bother reading the piece of email that they get when they first join the
list, and better still, do not follow the classic principle of "listen
first, ask questions later".

as such, this is the last warning that i am _ever_ going to give to the
current members of the list, and if you don't read the rules and learn to
follow them, then you will no longer be a member of the list.

ae.