Re: Charisma

From: Mike Breuer (mbreuer@new.rr.com)
Date: 08/21/01

----- Original Message -----
From: "George Greer" <greerga@CIRCLEMUD.ORG>

> Shouldn't we actually use this attribute for something?

I use it in the player description (look <player>) and modify it in my
"Ugly" spell.  I also wrote a barber proc that affects it, but only by
casting the ugly spell on the player.  :-)  Come to think of it, I also use
it to adjust the duration of my charm spell.

As long as you've been talking about modifying the rules (see previous
thread), one of the most common modifications I've seen is the addition of
the comeliness stat.  It describes physical appearance specifically, whereas
charisma describes how likeable a person is.

Mike