Adding to ASCII pfiles

From: NeoStar (neostar@inorbit.com)
Date: 08/21/01

I am working on adding the spirit world snippet off of the CM ftp site, and
it requires an addition to my pfiles. I am using ACII pfiles 2.1, also off
the CM ftp. Here is how the snippet goes (the part of it thats in focus
anyway):

GET_TEMP_GOLD(ch) = GET_GOLD(ch);

And so GET_TEMP_GOLD(ch) is defined in utils.h

#define GET_TEMP_GOLD(ch) CHECK_PLAYER_SPECIAL((ch),
((ch)->player_specials->saved.temp_gold))

I get a compilation error that says "structure has no member named
temp_gold". I don't know how to make it a member, so I was hoping someone
could outline the process of doing so for me. :)

-Neostar