Re: Adjusting difficulties?

From: Mike Breuer (mbreuer@new.rr.com)
Date: 08/23/01

> determine the difficulty) in an autoadjusting system. Can anyone help
> me think up a rough sketch for such a system?

The easiest way I can think of is to include the player's stats (perhaps
just level) into the mobile's damage roll.  That way if the mob hits someone
else, the difficulty is automatically adjusted, even during group fighting.
Another way you could do it is adjust the damage based on the highest level
player in the group, and then reset the modifier in the stop_fighting
function.

Mike