Re: Bpl19 Changes & OasisOLC v2.0.1

From: Caniffe (caniffe@caniffe.org)
Date: 08/24/01

Hello,

> It should work just fine if you don't overlap anything. Granted, I never
> actually compiled the bpl19 support because I was working from a bpl18
> codebase with the OasisOLC patch.  The idea should be there though.

Which is what I thought, but what of the zone saving itself?  With the
zone overlaps and stuff like that, how exactly should OasisOLC be
instructed to store zone reset information, such as loading mobiles and
the like?

I'm not planning anything fancy, just the flexibility that the new zone
structure gives would be nice.  As such, anything maybe as 1130-1500 could
be earmarked as zone 12, for example - and anything that loads within
these rooms to be contained within the one zone file.

Or am I asking too much :)

-J.