Re: Setting Levels of commands

From: Henrik Stuart (hstuart@geocities.com)
Date: 08/29/01

Hey,

RJ> I've been plowing through the oasis files trying to locate where to set
RJ> different commands [redit, trigedit, etc] for different levels.

   interpreter.c - look for the command struct list. Third or fourth
   argument depending on how many patches you've thrown in there. They
   will probably be set to LVL_BUILDER or some such currently if I'm
   not much mistaken (can't really remember as I've ported a lot to c++
   and use a bit different command structure).

--
Yours truly,
 Henrik Stuart (hstuart@geocities.com)