Re: License for Help Files and startup screen

From: Alex (fletchra@qsilver.queensu.ca)
Date: 08/30/01

> help diku, envy, circle, credits, etc would all pull the same entry.
that can be done, as long as you page the help, and as long as they all
pull all of the info.

> 2. What HAS to be on the startup screen?
strictly speaking?  nothing.  however, the login process must show the
authors.  and the login process is the time that begins with user X making
a connection to your mud and ends with him being logged in and ready to
play.

> A. Can I put for a list of credits please type help credits?
have the 'credits' command actually call 'help credits'.  must easier.

> B. Do I have to make it avail at the login screen?
you _must_ have the list of authors (as per the license text, read it)
available in the login process.  no ifs, ands, or buts.

ae.