Newbie Question...

From: Mielikki (mielikki@exilemud.com)
Date: 09/04/01

Hi,
  I am a newbie coder, or like to think of myself as such anyway, and am
having some probs figuring things out. I have a circle 3.0 bpl15 that
has been moderately modified and would like to remove the mana system
and add the agility and charisma real abilities to it. Can someone
please tell me what files to tinker with? I managed to insert a new
class and race by simply hunting down occurrences of other classes/races
and am hoping that I can do the same here. Still reading all of the
lists, FAQ's and anything C I can find, which isnt much so if I need to
read something specific please point me in the right direction?

AJ
"Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks?"