Re: Hometown help...

From: Daniel A. Koepke (dkoepke@circlemud.org)
Date: 09/08/01

On Fri, 7 Sep 2001, Mielikki wrote:

> ...the problem is I cannot figure out the best way to make each
> individual class go to its own guildhall within the chosen hometown.

See guild_info[][] in class.c.  If you want to force individuals to go to
their guild hall in only their hometown, then you'll need to add another
field to the array and add some code to the guild_guard special procedure
in spec_procs.c.  It should be fairly straightforward.

> MY CODE

You are aware that this code isn't C and won't compile, yes?  I suspect
you meant that this is pseudo-code, but you didn't say as much, so I
figure I might as well ask.

-dak