Re: [NEWBIE] [CODE] remort special proc

From: Dopin Al'Jihar (dopin@kilnar.com)
Date: 09/09/01

From Bobby Solis
> I've found the actual remort snippet.  At the end of that
> remort.txt

Since I have not looked at the remort snippet, let me tell you what I
have done. Just create another command called remort. Check to verify
that they are the correct level. Look at what happens when you demote
someone. Use that as your template for your command. Set what ever else
you want and VIOLA! I did this with very little programming skill. It
only took me about 2 hours to figure out what needed to be tweaked. Look
through the code for things that do something similar and you will be
surprised at what you can accomplish.

Dopin Al'Jihar, Head Creator
Spear of Insanity Mud
Spear.kilnar.com 1066