[SYSTEM-WINDOWS/CYGWIN] CopyOver

From: Zaufe (zaufe@genesishosting.com)
Date: 09/17/01

I have copyover on my mud, but I have ported mine from linux to Windows (as
you may have seen in previous posts).  Everyhing is working great now,
however, I am having trouble with Copyover.  Windows seems to be putting a
hold on the circle.exe while in linux, you could write over it at the time.
This causes a compilation error everytime..

/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-cygwin/2.95.3-5/../../../../i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ld:
cannot open output file ../bin/circle.exe: Permission denied

Has anyone figured a good way to get around this?  I am running this on a
Windows station (NT)...

Any help qould greatly be appreciated!

-(O Zaufe O)-