[code] send_to_char

From: Russell Ryan (rjwr10@hotmail.com)
Date: 09/24/01

Ok, i posted previously about sometimes stuff not getting sent to my
terminal, like when i look, it might not show everyone in the room, i set it
to fprintf to a file the output after the send_to_char and in the file its
showing all people present but on my terminal (ive tried 3 clients) its not.
Some things being send_to_char'd are not displayed sometimes, like in my
equipment command, i have a good deal of positions and the name on one of
them doesnt get shown every time, so ive had problems with this before.

My question is has anyone experienced send_to_chars not sending it to the
char? I'm aware loosely of the fact that send_to_char'd stuff gets put in
the output queue, so what if the output queue gets filled up ?

thanks,
russell