Re: [Circle][Code] Immortal Commands on DG

From: Mike Stilson (mike@c746148-a.ehlls1.pa.home.com)
Date: 09/27/01

On Thu, Sep 27, 2001 at 06:19:16PM -0700, Ramsey Stone wrote:
>Immortals cannot call the triggers for commands, but mortals
>can. In my opinion, this is really stupid. How can I fix it?

Actually it's incredibly brilliant because all kinds of nasty things can
happen when imm commands are processed by a script.

A simple example:
> trigedit 100
Intended for: rooms
Type: command
Arg: *
Commands:
return 1

then...
> goto 1204
> attach wtr 100 1204

Now try to do anything.

In any case, for a usable workaround, I have mine work off the nohassle
flag after some other checks to prevent that happening.

just check for the part in (I think) interpreter.c where it checks for
the level before sending it off to be processed by dg and add something
like "&& (!PRF_FLAGGED(ch, PRF_NOHASSLE))"  and be prepared for all
sorts of fun.