Re: dg scripts (was: Ceramic Mouse Gone byebye?)

From: Welcor (welcor@dune.net)
Date: 09/27/01

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mielikki" <mielikki@EXILEMUD.COM>

> I was looking for the Ceramic Mouse site in order to get a copy of the
> code with DGscripts and could not find it. Can someone tell me where the
> best version with dgscripts might be found..

I'm currently updating the dg script patch to fit Circle bpl19 (I'll make a
version including, and one excluding, OLC). The most up-to-date (bpl15) patches
are still available from Mark Heilperns DG script pages at
http://www.mindspring.com/~heilpern/dg_scripts, as well as the ftp site.
However, I plan to have the new patches ready within a week (or two, depending
on workload). When they are ready, I'll upload to the ftp site, as well as
link to them from http://dgscripts.n3.net.

Welcor