Re: Help with Practice Sessions

From: Mike Breuer (mbreuer@new.rr.com)
Date: 10/02/01

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mielikki" <mielikki@EXILEMUD.COM>

> Ok, I was wondering if someone could tell me what keyword to use to find
> out how to remove practice sessions altogether. Here is what I want to
> do:

-- snip --

Actual practicing is handled in the guild SPECIAL in spec_procs.c.  The
default behavior of the practice command (that simply list your skills) is
in act.other.c.  You probably would want to do a complete rewrite of the
guild proc, and potentially the practice command as well.  Just don't remove
the spells_to_learn variable unless you REALLY understand what you are
doing.  Good luck.

Mike