Re: Design Question Was -> Re: [CIRCLE] 30bpl19_dgolc + race errors help..

From: Artovil (artovil@arcanerealms.org)
Date: 10/04/01

At 22:10 2001-10-03 -0700, you wrote:
>Perfect! Thank you guys, it is working now! *Cheer* I wanna grow up and
>be just like yall.
>
>Ok..kind of a design question here, there are several things that I
>would like to implement, such as additional races, skills and spells for
>races, etc, etc. Is there an advisable order to add certain types of
>features. I notice that some features change the code a wee bit and I
>fear if I go too far from stock immediately I will get lost and mess up
>what I have already done.
>
>AJ

I would suggest reading the WTFAQ on Ceramic Mouse.
http://developer.circlemud.org/dev-old/docs/WTFAQ/

The Ceramic Mouse site has been totally re-arranged, so that page may look
a little screwy, but you can still read it. The paths might be messed up.

Add them in the following order (IMHO):

1. (Levels)
2. Races
3. Classes

Levels can always be added, but it is always best to put them in / rip them
out first.

Regards,
/Torgny