Fire Shield / Lightning Shield

From: David Cole (tiznor@hotmail.com)
Date: 12/03/01

I've added two new spells, but in the proccess of doing so i've created my
very own personal bug. What happens is the minute a mob gets to stunned of
mortally wounded the mud crashs, then points to my act bits in void hit in
fight.c, I imagen I wrote the bits for fireshield and lightning shield
completly wrong? heres the bit:

  if (AFF_FLAGGED(victim, AFF_S_FIRE) && GET_POS(victim) != POS_MORTALLYW
   && GET_POS(victim) != POS_STUNNED) {
    dam = damroll;
    act("You burn yourself on $N's shield of fire!", TRUE, ch, 0, victim,
TO_CHAR);
    act("$n burns $mself on $N's shield of fire!", TRUE, ch, 0, victim,
TO_NOTVICT);
    act("$n burns $mself on your shield of fire!", TRUE, ch, 0, victim,
TO_VICT);
  }
  if (AFF_FLAGGED(victim, AFF_S_LIGHTNING) && GET_POS(victim) !=
POS_MORTALLYW
   && GET_POS(victim) != POS_STUNNED) {
    dam = damroll;
    act("You shock yourself on $N's shield of lightning!", TRUE, ch, 0,
victim, TO_CHAR); /* Error here. */
    act("$n shocks $mself on $N's shield of lightning!", TRUE, ch, 0,
victim, TO_NOTVICT);
    act("$n shocks $mself on your shield of lightning!", TRUE, ch, 0,
victim, TO_VICT);
  }

Any idea?

Thanks,