[META] Newbies + Banners

From: Alex (fletchra@qsilver.queensu.ca)
Date: 12/10/01

We have a newbie vs veteran discussion at least 3 times a year.  We don't
need another.  Hush.  If you want to discuss it, take it to private email.

On that note, please remember that there _IS_ a newbie list.  This list is
intended for those who are new to CircleMUD and do not know their way
around too well yet.  In an effort to bring this list to more prominence,
I have added a link to its 'homepage' in the banner that tails all list
mail here.  (see below for details... duh!)

Also, please note the '[META]' tag for subjects.  This is to be used for
topics surrounding the mailing list.

Such as, running of it, policies and rules on it, changes made to it,
suggestions for improvement, and discussion about possible problems or
newbie/veteran stuff.

Ae.